Friday, January 25, 2008

Thailand 2008: Candids and then some more ...

Sukhothai with local transport, which I took to the old city. And my set of wheels at the old city, not exactly babe magnet, but it served it's purpose well. Animals I encountered while trekking.













My accommodation in Chiang Mai, not exactly the Hilton suites, but it is cheap and fairly decent. He is smiling because he intentionally positioned himself in my shot. I know, because he came up to me and asked if it was a good shot. Idiot.
ET phone home.
Stall selling prettily packaged spices.
Street hawkers at Chiang Mai bazaar.
Yum!
I pad-locked my check in baggage. Instead of cutting my lock, they decided it was faster to just rip out the zips. Although they didn't take anything, there goes my backpack. Assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home